woodfiller for cracks in lathe turned wood bowls

I'm looking for a woodfiller I could use for cracks in lathe turned bowls (or flat wood) that when used, looks green like weathered copper, or perhaps like turquoise. I saw bowls "patched" with it at an art fair and the woodworker could not remember the name of the product (or he may have wanted to keep his technique a secret). I've been combing through my woodworking catalogs but I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Could this be an epoxy with a colorant added or a wood filler? I'd appreciate any of your thoughts on this subject. Thank you.
Sam wrote:

Sam - go to rec.crafts.woodturning, another NG, and you will find more items and opinions than you can read in a night.
I use clear epoxy with whatever catches my eye as filler. Soft stone, brass shavings, copper shavings, copier toner, aritst's colors, you name it.
Robert