woodfiller for cracks in lathe turned wood bowls

I'm looking for a woodfiller for cracks in lathe turned bowls that, when used, looks green like weathered copper. I saw bowls "patched" with it at an art fair and the woodworker could not remember the name of the product but said he thought it was from Woodcraft's catalog. I can't seem to find this product or I don't know what I'm looking for, being quite green myself at lathe work. I'd appreciate any help in locating this product. Thank you.
Sam wrote:

A turner I know gets powdered rock from a rock store and mixes it with epoxy. All sorts of colors available.
--
It's turtles, all the way down

Sam wrote:

Inlace is a filler that comes in different colors, but it would have to be a large crack since it contains solid pieces.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

A friend of mine uses crushed jade and epoxy.
Sam wrote:

Good quality thin epoxy, like West System, some filler to colour it (maybe even powdered patinated copper!) and some microballoon filler. This filler makes the epoxy workable by scrpaer or sanding and it's a huge improvement when working it.
I use a general two part epoxy with various colored fillers for diong decorative crack fills like you suggest. Acrylic paints work well as coloring agents. A little drop goes a long way. ______ God bless and safe turning Darrell Feltmate Truro, NS, Canada www.aroundthewoods.com