Wooden wagon wheel plans??

Looking for any wagon wheel plans that anyone might have used B 4, that are easy to follow and that the dimensions add up. Don't care
if they are free(great
) or pay(OK). Thanks in advance!! Bob
1st do a google search and get about 57,000 hits. free and pay
I have the books from these folks but haven't made a wheel yet http://www.windyhillwoods.com/wooden-wagon-wheels.html
BRuce
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

--
---

BRuce

I got the windyhill plans too. Made a wagon (their plans also) a few years ago and turned out pretty good. Not too hard to do. Was almost completely done on the bandsaw. I can't remember what I paid for the plans.
Ron