wooden toys

i found a very interesting site of wooden toys...not sure if i can say the website here but you can't buy from the site so maybe i can...its

*-----------------------* Posted at:
*-----------------------*
Reply to
jake

I could not get in because I do not accept pop ups.

Reply to
Leon

I found nothing interesting there except a few white letters on a red background.

But that's because I block all that popup bullshit.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Ummm... not very interesting, IMO. Just a red page with a couple of words.

Reply to
Prometheus

Me neither. My firewall (Zonealarm pro) stops that pop-up crap in it's tracks. Joe

Prometheus wrote:

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Reply to
Sweet Sawdust

IE 6.0 does that. LOL

Reply to
Leon

So does the free Google toolbar.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Mozilla does it native. no add-ons necessary.

Reply to
bridger