wooden toys

i found a very interesting site of wooden toys...not sure if i can say the website here but you can't buy from the site so maybe i can...its www.pintoys.com
*-----------------------* Posted at: www.GroupSrv.com *-----------------------*
I could not get in because I do not accept pop ups.

I found nothing interesting there except a few white letters on a red background.
But that's because I block all that popup bullshit.
On 22 Oct 2004 16:17:53 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (jake) wrote:

Ummm... not very interesting, IMO. Just a red page with a couple of words.

Me neither. My firewall (Zonealarm pro) stops that pop-up crap in it's tracks. Joe
Prometheus wrote:

IE 6.0 does that. LOL
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:21:01 GMT, "Leon"

So does the free Google toolbar.
Barry
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 21:57:41 GMT, Ba r r y

Mozilla does it native. no add-ons necessary.
Nice site