Wooden Plans for Frog Items

Very sorry if someone sees this double post, I mistakenly posted to the wrong site.

My Great Granddaughter wants to make something "Frogish" for her teacher who is leaving and likes Frog stuff. Any ideas and or guidance to a plan site would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Walt Conner

Reply to
Walt Conner

Not a plan but this site has the image of a frog that may not be difficult to clone, click on "ZOOM" to see a larger image:

Guillermo

Reply to
f/256

How about a box or tray with a frog stenciled on it? There were some frog stencils on the internet a while back.

Josie

Reply to
firstjois

Even better, remove the wheels, bandsaw the frog in half, hollow out the center of both halves, unsert a peg or dowel as a hinge and you have a froggie box!

Josie

Reply to
firstjois

I have a frog scroll saw puzzle plan if you would like it I will email = it to you. Puff

Reply to
Puff Griffis