Wooden Plans for Frog Items

Very sorry if someone sees this double post, I mistakenly posted to the wrong site.
My Great Granddaughter wants to make something "Frogish" for her teacher who is leaving and likes Frog stuff. Any ideas and or guidance to a plan site would be very much appreciated.
Thanks,
Walt Conner

who
Not a plan but this site has the image of a frog that may not be difficult to clone, click on "ZOOM" to see a larger image:
<http://www.bizrate.com/buy/products__cat_id--14010906,keyword--Wooden%20Toy s.html>
Guillermo
f/256 wrote:

<http://www.bizrate.com/buy/products__cat_id--14010906,keyword--Wooden%20To y
Even better, remove the wheels, bandsaw the frog in half, hollow out the center of both halves, unsert a peg or dowel as a hinge and you have a froggie box!
Josie
Walt Conner wrote:

How about a box or tray with a frog stenciled on it? There were some frog stencils on the internet a while back.
Josie
I have a frog scroll saw puzzle plan if you would like it I will email it to you. Puff