Wooden lamp

Years ago I saw a wooden task light. It had 2 extension arms and a wooden screw clamp to fasten to a shelf, desk, etc. The shade was mica and there was one bulb. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? Do you have any ideas what it would be called to do a google search? Thanks for any help in locating this. Gerry
calmly ranted:

Try "articulated wooden lamp mica" for starters. Try "articulating" and "positionable", etc.
Do you want to make one or have one made for you, Gerry?
--
"Excess regulation and government spending destroy jobs and increase
unemployment. Every regulator we fire results in the creation of over

calmly ranted:

So why not design and build your own? Take your handy articulated desk lamp (I have 5 in my home/shop now) and clone it into 2 nice wooden versions. Mica is available from both Ebay (small sheets) and Asheville-Schoonmaker Mica in VA (large 18 x 36" sheets, $75 minimum, ungodly shipping fees due to size/delicacy).

--
"Excess regulation and government spending destroy jobs and increase
unemployment. Every regulator we fire results in the creation of over
When I retire I might try to do that. Right now, I don't have the time to design and build, so choose to build. It's a project that will get done one way or another. Gerry
wrote in message

calmly ranted:

If you don't have an hour's time to do a simple design for a lamp, you are waaaaay too overworked, dude. Condolences.
--
"Excess regulation and government spending destroy jobs and increase
unemployment. Every regulator we fire results in the creation of over
Let's just say that I'm only working half a day. Of course, half a day is 12 hours. Gerry

calmly ranted:

I sleep just 5-1/2 to 6 hours per night, so I have a bit more free time than most people. I'm also single and petless, which frees up an extra 8 hours a day. B U T , design work is _therapy_, boy. Just Do It!
--
"Given the low level of competence among politicians,
every American should become a Libertarian."