Wooden Knitting Needles

Speaking of... :)

--

Reply to
dpb

I know; isn't that awful?

mk5000

"a dream that I can call my own I found a thrill to press my cheek to a thrill that I have never known\ oh yeah you smile you smile"--beyonce, at last

Reply to
marika

whoa that's cool

speaking of which, I'm watching Exodus Callisto Really neat show

mk5000

"If I wanna try to count the ways You make me smile I'll run out of fingers Before I run out of time To sing to talk about Sugar you keeps it going on Make me wanna keep my lovin strong "--you are my rock, beyonce

Reply to
marika