Wooden Knitting Needles

Page 2 of 2

I know; isn't that awful?
mk5000
"a dream that I can call my own I found a thrill to press my cheek to a thrill that I have never known\ oh yeah you smile you smile"--beyonce, at last

http://pictureisunrelated.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/wtf-pics-fun-fashion.jpg
Apparently the performers wear these In Sasha Baron's new Bruno movie, don't know. the blogger could be off base too. I will keep tabs on this now that you brought it up because it is interesting
mk5000
"yours is no disgrace death defying mutilated armies scatter the earth crawling out of dirty holes their morals their morals disappear. Yesterday the morning came a smile upon your face"--yours no disgrace, yes
Tight weave! Martin