Wooden Computer Desk repair

I have a wooden computer desk that has a pull out shelf for the keyboard. This shelf's rails are broken and I would like to find a source of replacement rails.
Thanks Carl
Rockler

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Lee Valley
Busy Bee

Depot, Lowe's, Rockler, Woodcraft, etc. If they are solid wood type, have you tried to make replacements yourself? Jim
Thanks for all the replies, I did not know that Lowe's, Home Depot carried just rails.
Carl