Wooden Computer Desk repair

I have a wooden computer desk that has a pull out shelf for the keyboard. This shelf's rails are broken and I would like to find a source of replacement rails.

Thanks Carl

Reply to
carlvh

Rockler

Reply to
Dave

Lee Valley

Busy Bee

--=20 Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art

power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20 who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
WillR

If the rails are the metal slide type, then you can find rails at Home Depot, Lowe's, Rockler, Woodcraft, etc. If they are solid wood type, have you tried to make replacements yourself? Jim

Reply to
Jim

Thanks for all the replies, I did not know that Lowe's, Home Depot carried just rails.

Carl

Reply to
carlvh