Wooden boat Tsunami escape vehichle.

Well it's a little out there, but the construction is woodworking.
Interesting, but right now, I wonder how he would get in it in time.

http://youtu.be/xYiOO0qEve0

http://youtu.be/xYiOO0qEve0

--
Jeff

Depends. There is often a warning hours ahead of them.
woodchucker wrote:

I hope he carries barf bags, because that thing is going to rock and roll.
Sounds like someone with too much money and free time.
--
 GW Ross

 If a really stupid person becomes