Wooden Basket My 1st attempt ...(pictures)

Hey Gang,

I just finished my first wooden basket and thought that I would post some pictures. The basket was a Valentine's Day gift for SWMBO. She was quite pleased. So was I because the project took very little time and utilized some scrap from the shop. I used a pattern for this basket, but feel confident making my own designs from here on.

Here is the link:

"Women should be obscene and not heard." Groucho Marx

Reply to
Dusty Workshop