Wooden Basket My 1st attempt ...(pictures)

Hey Gang,
I just finished my first wooden basket and thought that I would post some pictures. The basket was a Valentine's Day gift for SWMBO. She was quite pleased. So was I because the project took very little time and utilized some scrap from the shop. I used a pattern for this basket, but feel confident making my own designs from here on.
Here is the link:
"Women should be obscene and not heard." Groucho Marx