Wooden Alters for Sale

The Demons Pit, Occult Shop, Woodstock Ontario Ca. We have sculpted wooden devil worshiping alters made from white willow; there’s a gold trim around the devils head, with thorny branches. The height of the alter is 4’ by 2’ wide. Email me for details. We ship in Canada and USA only
Add pictures here
✖

Wow what a great shop, I dropped by and checked it out today, your only a couple of blocks away form me. I will be back again; I never knew you were in Woodstock Thanks for your address
Add pictures here
✖