Wooddorking Near Spring Lake, North Carolina?

I'm going to be in Spring Lake, North Carolina (near Fort Bragg/Fayetteville) for about a week later on this month and wondered if there were any cool woodworking things to see in the area.
Triangle Woodworkers Association meeting on March 16th in Raleigh: http://www.trianglewoodworkers.org /
Also might check local woodturners calendar: http://www.woodturnersguild.com /
Woodworkers Supply in Burlington also.
jim

The Woodworking Show is going to be held next weekend 3/12, 13, 14 in Charlotte. This may be too soon for your plans though, or perhaps it might make you move up your plans. See www.thewoodworkingshows.com for more information and a $1 discount coupon.
-- Charley

Sat, Mar 6, 2004, 8:47am snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (TomWatson) says: I'm going to be in Spring Lake, North Carolina (near Fort Bragg/Fayetteville) for about a week later on this month and wondered if there were any cool woodworking things to see in the area.
I don't get oot and aboot enough to know about the woodworking stuff, but you ought to check out the Airborne Museum while you're in the area.
JOAT That the peope have a right to bear arms for the defense of themselves and the state. - Pennsylvania Constitution of 1776
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /
Tom Watson wrote:

When? I'm going to be coming out of there on Tuesday, then maybe again a couple weeks after that, on a Monday or a Tuesday. You can go for a ride in my Peterbilt. (No that's *not* a gay come-on.)