Woodcraft store ..Tempe Arizona appears to have shut down

Went by the store this Sunday. Many popular items were out of stock. The "staff" was not the ususal folks. Seem to be some temp folks who knew nothing about the store and seemed to be there just to run the register. I was going to kid about with all the missing inventory were they "going out of business" but I am not sure these guys would even know what I was talking about. Went by again today (Tuesday) and there was a big hand written sign that said "Closed today, sorry" next to it was posted a legal notice about the store and its contents being taken by the lease management company. I guess there is a big problem here.

-- Michael Huffaker

Reply to
michael huffaker

about. Went by again today (Tuesday) and there was a big hand written sign

And who might the management company be? Seems they're going to be in possession of quite a bit of inventory they'd rather not own :-)

Reply to
Kevin P. Fleming

No idea. I wondered about "gee, maybe a good sale" could be happening but who knows how this will work out.

Reply to
Michael Huffaker