Woodcraft store in Woodridge, IL?

Hey all:
I was at the woodworking show in Villa Park, IL, this past weekend. I was kind of breezing through quickly, but I thought I saw a sign saying that Woodcraft was opening a new store in Woodridge, IL. Does anyone have any further info on it? I DAGS and didn't find anything, and the Woodcraft site didn't turn up anything either. Thanks!
Jim
PC Gameplayer wrote:

According to the Woodcraft web site the store is scheduled to open November 1, 2004. See:
http://www2.woodcraft.com/Store_Apps/OpeningSoon/ShowOpening.asp
<snip>

<snip>
Note to self: make sure to re-read Woodcraft site *BEFORE* posting...I found this link right after I sent my original post. Dunno why I missed it the first time, but thanks for the assistance!
Jim