Woodcraft store in Woodridge, IL?

Hey all:

I was at the woodworking show in Villa Park, IL, this past weekend. I was kind of breezing through quickly, but I thought I saw a sign saying that Woodcraft was opening a new store in Woodridge, IL. Does anyone have any further info on it? I DAGS and didn't find anything, and the Woodcraft site didn't turn up anything either. Thanks!

Jim

Reply to
PC Gameplayer

According to the Woodcraft web site the store is scheduled to open November 1, 2004. See:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova

found this link right after I sent my original post. Dunno why I missed it the first time, but thanks for the assistance!

Jim

Reply to
PC Gameplayer