Woodcraft sale

In case you didn't get the flyer or the email from them they are having a sale this weekend. http://www.woodcraft.com/corpnewsletter.aspx?refcode IN02NL
The Columbian clamp set was a great deal when I bought it at $20. I will be buying another set Saturday for $15.
No affiliation, blah, blah, blah...
RayV wrote:

Thanks! I'll definitely order another set of those. I got the same set last time it was on sale. I was skeptical about what kind of quality I was going to get for that price, but was very pleasantly surprised. They are far better than the typical Asian junk you see advertised at similar prices.

It looked like a great deal. I got what I paid for. Wouldn't have ever imagined that there were so many ways that one could screw up a clamp.

HA! I get it. "screw up a clamp" Funny!
;-)
jc

I bought a set when they were on sale last time, they have worked great for me.

Thanks for posting it. I knew the local store was having a sale and was tempted to order a new cyclone; but didn't know the company was having one also. I can save the sales tax this way!