Woodcraft Magazine

A while back I remember seeing an article in Woodcraft magazine about making a pie crust table using Pfeil tools. Does anyone remember which issue it was in? I went to their webpage but found nothing to lead me to it. Appreciate any help.
THx, Chris
Chris Fitzpatrick wrote:

Try this: http://www.schifferbooks.com/newschiffer/book_template.php?isbn 87406165
Also there were some relevant articles in FWW issue 67 - download them from finewoodworking.com - you will have to pay for a month's membership