Woodcraft horizontal wet grinder (sharpener) write-up

I've been learning to use my Woodcraft horizontal wet grinder for sharpening jointer and planer knives. I'm pretty impressed with what a $125 machine can achieve. I've written-up a small FAQ for people that may be looking for an inexpensive sharpening system.
http://www.cgallery.com/jpthien/index.htm
Thanks, Phil