WOODCRAFT Gloat (small)

Went into my local Woodcraft (Norfolk, VA) to get my 10% off for today. All I really went in for was PC's vacuum hose that attaches to their H/H tools. Noticed a 40% Off Sale on a back table. Mostly a lot of junk but I noticed some Whiteside Router Bits. I grabbed up a Whiteside Classic Multiform Bit. Woodcraft list price $99.99; mine for $60 (they wouldn't let me double-dip the 10% off for today). What is even better is that my latest issue of ShopNotes has an article featuring the uses of this bit.
Joey
I love that table! I've scarfed a couple good deals through the years at the one in Timonium (Baltimore). Mark