Woodcraft clamp sale

I just got this in an email, and it seemed like too good a deal to pass up. I'm sure not the best quality, but still....
http://www.woodcraft.com/corpnewsletter.aspx?refcode IN11NL

I need some clamps... thanks for the heads up.
Charlie M. 1958 wrote:

Might not be professional quality, but I'm sure they'd be fine for somebody like me.....
Tell ya what... Somebody have them sent over and I'll do testing and give ya'll a thourogh review... ;-)
bremen68 wrote:

I bought about eight very tiny clamps similar in design at Lowes a few years back. When using them I noticed that some of them slipped on the bar and would not stay tight. Then I noticed that there was a subtle color difference between the good ones and the useless ones. Looking closer I discovered that the good ones were made in USA, the crappy ones were made in the PRC.
--

FF

Charlie M. 1958 wrote:

Uh oh, down for maintenance; wonder if the sale's over?
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:26:32 -0600, "Charlie M. 1958"

The triton wood rack is on sale as well, but out of stock
-Leuf

Just picked mine up at the local woodcraft, thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the tip, I picked up a set and some of those $5 router bits too.

remove ".invalid".
Charlie M. 1958 wrote: > I just got this in an email, and it seemed like too good a deal to pass > up. I'm sure not the best quality, but still....
> http://www.woodcraft.com/corpnewsletter.aspx?refcode IN11NL
This is one time I'm a HF fan.
The above is NBD.
2" Spring clamps are less than $1, all day long.
Last time I bought 18" bar clamps, less than $1.50.
Just gotta be patient.
Lew
And to think I started this thread to let people know some cheap clamps were on sale with free shipping...
I guess you have to really be careful about the political ramifications of anything you say around here! (-:

What are you talking about? My newserver doesn't show any political discussion in this thread... just some people (me included) thanking you for the heads-up and one person saying you can get the same deal at harbor freight....
Locutus wrote:

the political debated started when someone top posted on my subject.