Woodcraft 1/2" shank Router Bits sales.

If you need router bits, it's time to pay a visit to their store. It's $5 per piece, While Supplies Last!
Ehhh, they're okay... Tom Work at your leisure!

Note, however, that despite what Woodcraft *implies* in their advertising (but is careful not to *state*), these bits are *not* their regular bits being sold at a discount, but rather a different batch from a different source.
Woodcraft's regular bits are made in Taiwan, and of fairly decent quality. The $5 bits are made in Communist China, and some are visibly flawed. You get what you pay for IMO.

(but
sold
The
what
Correct. The good news is that five of the $5 bits will outlast one $25 bit. I have the same design bit from the cheap Woodcraft and a Whiteside. No comparison, but the $5 bit got the job done then I tossed it. Ed
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:56:00 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:
Sorry, I'm not disputing what you posted, have you really tried it? I'm going buy a few bits that I need.
Thanks

No. After looking at them in the store, and observing nicks, burrs, and poorly made brazes on the Chinese bits, I wasn't about to try them.