Woodburst Stains

Has anyone been able to contact this company lately? I bought some of their products a couple of years ago, and would like to do business with them again, but their website seems to be down.

Does anybody have a phone number for this company?

--Steve

Reply to
Steve

It looks like Rockler have some on 'closeout'

Mekon

Yup, I found the Rockler stuff, but the website for Woodburst is down, and the email I had for them bounces back too. I reckon they went under....

--Steve

Reply to
Steve

looks like it. Can we blame the Chinese? :)

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon