Woodburst Stains

Has anyone been able to contact this company lately? I bought some of their products a couple of years ago, and would like to do business with them again, but their website seems to be down.
Does anybody have a phone number for this company?
--Steve
After serious thinking Steve wrote :

It looks like Rockler have some on 'closeout'
http://www.rockler.com/search_results.cfm?filter=woodburst
Mekon
Mekon wrote:

and the email I had for them bounces back too. I reckon they went under....
--Steve

looks like it. Can we blame the Chinese? :)
Mekon