Wood working show classes

Anyone taken the classes at this seasons wood working show ? And how would you rate the different ones as I could only go to a couple.

TIA

Wendell

Reply to
<redd103

I have taken Mitch Konahek classes on finishing and Kelley Mehers class on building a chest of drawers. They were taught at the Woodworking Show. In the past classes lasted all day. They now last a morning and that is too short. If you take the wood finishing class you need to take both days of classes to get what was taught in one day. Mitch's class finally cleared up for my all the mysteries of finishing and was worth every penny of what I spent. This is true even though I had bought several books on finishing.

Reply to
Glen