Wood Working Journal HotTools Plans

I just now discovered the Hot Tools Summer Web Site put up by Wood Working Journal at www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/freeplan.html
They have been posting some very nice free pland every two weeks over the summer. As each new plan goes up the old ones disappear so I have missed the majority of them. If anyone did download these it would really be appreacitae if you could upload them to this group.
TIA

Those are nice plans. I just downloaded the one for the G&G table. I too would like to get the others, whatever they are.
JP