Wood working classes or groups in Chattanooga, TN

Hi, Does anyone know of any wood working classes or groups who meet in the Chattanooga, TN area? Thanks, Tammy
tcsears wrote:

Arrowmont School of Arts & Crafts, located in Gatlinburg, is excellent. Although it about 150 mile from Chattanooga it's worth the trip.
http://arrowmont.org /
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Heck, as long as you're going that far, continue on to Dandridge and drop in on Lonnie Bird.
jc

Tammy,
I've taken classes at the Woodcraft Store in West Knoxville (a little over 100 miles) and attended an East Tennesse Woodworker's Guild meeting in Marysville (again, a little over 100 miles). See: http://www.discoveret.org/etwg /
Good luck and happy holidays,
Bill Leonhardt East Patchogue, NY