Wood Windows & Doors

For fun and challenge I would like to make some inside (french doors) and outside doors, and some windows. I know I don't need to. I know I will not save any money by doing it, but I think it would be kinda interesting.
As always I started here by looking for books that would get me started.. many people have asked over the years and few have gotten a good answer.. so.. to keep the torch burning and in the hope that things have changed...
Any recommendations for books on building windows? Books on building doors?
Books... articles.. web sites.
Thanks in advance.
Pat wrote:

Just in case you are building these for a Florida home (and some other coastal areas), certain counties require you to have either "Florida Approved" or "N.O.A.s (Miami/Dade Notice of Acceptance)" on any new or replacement doors and windows.

No ideas of any books I have always used plans when working with Zeluck Inc. who specializes in wood windows and doors. There is however a way to 'cheat' and get some of their plans and details. Log onto the Miami/Dade website and download the NOA's from Zeluck. Here is a quick link: http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/buildingcode/pc-result_detail_app.asp?app_alias 0942 You can also search for other wood doors and windows through this same website: http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/buildingcode/pc-search_app.asp There are very few companies that have approved WOOD doors or windows. You can use this as a starting point.
Dave FL

Thanks.