wood turning Inspiration and questions

okay so i got a bunch of chairs SWMBO is busy refinishing them and i just glued up the last chair.I posted last week that i was getting a Lathe,well I'm now the pround owner of a jet 3/4 hp with a swivel head. Now that i've got some free time on my hands and turned a few things I found it quite easy and stimulating, questions is,I need inspiration,where do i go for that? teqniques,pictures,gluing up different woods,styles and which chisel is best for gouging out a bowl or a vase? tks Dan
rec.crafts.woodturning
Many places have area woodturning clubs, hands on experience with a knowledgeable woodturner is invaluable. Start with wherever you bought the lathe. Lurk the rec.woodturning group for a while. EJ
Dan Parrell wrote:

http://www1.50megs.com/jamiek/woodturning/awg.html
Dave in Fairfax
--