Wood tuning jig - originally posted on wrong site

The url below takes you to a site with some Christmas ornaments, one of which is a laminated globe.
What I found interesting was the jig the turner made to turn a globe.
http://www.woodturningonline.com/Turning/Turning_projects.php?catidV
You can download a file which shows the making of the globe.
A good project for next Christmas.
On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 11:34:55 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@wind.net wrote:

I should have mentioned that the globe he turned is hollow on the inside.