Wood tuning jig - originally posted on wrong site

The url below takes you to a site with some Christmas ornaments, one of which is a laminated globe.

What I found interesting was the jig the turner made to turn a globe.

You can download a file which shows the making of the globe.

A good project for next Christmas.

Reply to
athiker

I should have mentioned that the globe he turned is hollow on the inside.

Reply to
athiker