Wood storage rack?

Not a problem, I have a home built rack.
The cable rack is great stuff. The only thing bad in my case, is that coworkers might _assume_ it's stolen from work!
Barry
"B a r r y B u r k e J r ." wrote:

I could have the same problem, other than I get authorization to remove ANYTHING I want for personal use. Your company should have a form for disposition of surplus equipment/hardware. It states things like "personal use" and "not to be sold or bartered..."

We did, when we were independent for 100 years. Now that we are part of one of the big four USA telcos, those forms no longer exist.
We used to be able to purchase used company vehicles, tools, etc... The vehicles now go directly to dealer auctions, and used tools and materials are removed by vendors.
Barry

Take a look at Keith Rucker's lumber rack: http://pages.friendlycity.net/~krucker/Shop/LumberRack.htm
I built one like it and it serves me quite well.
Dick Durbin

seen
would
With the vertical 2 x 4's changed to 2 x 6's, you could mount it to the ceiling, and L bracket to the floor, and move it into the room about a foot, and have a place to put plywood. That is what I have.
--
Jim in NC