Wood storage rack?

I was checking out the site and didn't see anything about retail sales. Have you ordered from them? I wonder if they have minimum purchase requirements.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Hi Barry,

I haven't ordered from them. Working outside cable maintenance, I've always been able to scrounge (or beg) what ever I've needed. If you'd like, I can contact our construction engineer and see if he can recommend someone who sells racking in small quantities.

Nova

Not a problem, I have a home built rack.

The cable rack is great stuff. The only thing bad in my case, is that coworkers might _assume_ it's stolen from work!

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

I could have the same problem, other than I get authorization to remove ANYTHING I want for personal use. Your company should have a form for disposition of surplus equipment/hardware. It states things like "personal use" and "not to be sold or bartered..."

Nova

We did, when we were independent for 100 years. Now that we are part of one of the big four USA telcos, those forms no longer exist.

We used to be able to purchase used company vehicles, tools, etc... The vehicles now go directly to dealer auctions, and used tools and materials are removed by vendors.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .