Wood Staining & Polishing vintage book

Staining and Polishing Hardback in original D/W .Book in good condition,some staining (!) to front board otherwise great condition. Superb vintage manual on the subject,goes into huge and exhaustive detail,12 chapters on French Polishing alone! Some other headings:-Applying the stain/Filliing the grain/Wax polishing/treatment for deal/Getting rid of limed finish/laquer work etc.
Many pics and illustrations. All you'd need to be an expert ,I'd imagine!!
@@@ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemB09997763&rd=1
We are listing a large collection of craft and country related items this week.
Do feel free to email us if you have any questions. Please take a look at our other auctions for more interesting and unusual items of this sort.