Wood sources - Johnstown, PA

I recently moved to Johnstown, PA area, and I'm looking for good local sources for hardwood -- particularly quartersawn white oak. I'd appreciate any leads.

-- Brian

Reply to
Brian S. Wilson

Do a google search of this newsgroup for "Wood Sources" - there have been several discussions on them. I've recommended Mountain Lake Lumber in Claysburg, PA. He's in the phone book. He's not too far from you. He has white and red oak, maple, ash, cherry, etc. He's a great guy to deal with -

Nick B.

Reply to
Nick Bozovich