Wood shop ventilation

I am setting up a new shop in a house my wife and I are building. The shop will be in the basement. Looking for suggestions on ventilation fans. What should I be putting in ? How big ? Where to buy ? Installation tips/suggestions....?
The shop will be around 650 Sq ft..
Thanks in advance for any information...
Tom Tilque