Wood rack

My wood rack for the new shop is finished and pictures are posted on ABPW

Jim

Reply to
swalker

swalker wrote in news:v73q1chj32vvql1akblljcisa4vnf7mvsu@

4ax.com:

Looks good! That EMT is inexpensive and fairly strong. I've used quite a bit of it on my backyard ice rink to hold my barrier nets.

I kinda liked the artistic effect of the shadows on the wall in the "empty" picture. :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Neat idea. Looks efficient, too. Removeable EMTs when not needed, should more space (lower) be warranted.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

First look it appeared like a variation of the "Iron Maiden". :)

Then I saw the rack fitted with wood, nice, clean, and I'd bet you cleared a ton of space.

Reply to
OFWW

OFWW wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I was pleasantly surprised with just how much space was cleared. [After setting up my shelving.] Admittedly, I took steps to get rid of a bunch of junk at the same time, and am now trying to figure out how to utilize the space efficiently.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

"Artemus" wrote in news:nvjv14$s98$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Here you go, the page is showing the current pictures.

I wonder what DJ Delorie is doing now... he used to post here at one time.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

I'd love to see it but my newsservers don't have it. Eternal Sept has no abpw. news demon has abpw but no pics

Any way you can post links to the files? Art

Reply to
Artemus

Nice, how about pics of that nice looking shop? :-)

Reply to
woodchucker

Thanks. I had forgotten about DJ's page. Art(zheimer)

Reply to
Artemus

Check the picture on ABPW

Reply to