Wood Moisture Meters

Has anyone tried these particular digital meters?

$37 isn't a bad price for a decent unit if it is such. (The $10 shipping is an effin' outrage for a 5oz package.)

Pros and cons, please.

- The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier. ------------

Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases

Reply to
Larry Jaques

HARBOR FREIGHT HAS WHAT IS PROBABLY THE SAME MACHINE CHEAPER....

Reply to
bridger

Thought about the unit myself, but bought a Ligno Minu E from Amazon which just arrived today. I saw the same unit in use with David Marks on DIY and figured if it is good enough for him, it will work for me. $105.00 Pinless are over 2X that.

Alan

Reply to
Alan W

On 26 Jul 2004 14:45:12 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net (Alan W) calmly ranted:

I just saw a pinless (radar moisture meter?!?) for $150.

I agree that if a model is good enough for David...

------------------------------------------------- - Clinton never - * Wondrous Website Design - EXhaled.- *

Larry Jaques