Wood Met Services, Inc of Peoria Ill - Query

Folks -
I am looking for Wood Met Services of Peoria, Ill... my DAGS/YP searches came back empty... It's a mom & pop outfit, I'm sure of it, so they may not be in the yellow pages.. The email contact is snipped-for-privacy@home.com and I know that "home" is kaput... an email search showed worldnet.att.net.... and it bounced.... So, is the worldnet domain still valid, or has it morphed into something else....
Any assistance would be appreciated....
Thanks!
John Moorhead

John, Around here (New Jersey) @home.com is now @COMCAST.NET.
HTH Big John
There is a thin line between hobby & mental illness.
Take out the TRASH for E-mail.
WilliaJ2 -
Well, comcast.net may fly in Jersey, but the readdressed email just bounced back. I guess that means it doesn't play in Peoria... hehhehe
John

and I

Hi John,
I live across the river from Peoria, IL and will ask around. I personally have never heard of them.
Chef
and I

Hi John
With one phone call I found the number for you: 309-685-0591 3314 W Shoff Cir , Peoria, IL 61604
Chef
MCRC -
I called the number on the brochure, and it had changed to the number you so kindly listed below. I called it and only got a beep-beep, no outgoing message, so I left a message... Guess I'll see...
John Moorhead
message and I

it
into

Old memories. I got this magazine for a time in the '80s, IIRC, maybe the late '70s. Guy who put it out pops into mine as Gene (or Eugene) Snowden. That may or may not be a help in your search. You may want to try some of these: http://www.copperstarways.com/aboutus.cfm http://www.ntmac.org/resource.html
I've got a feeling anything you pick up is going to be a secondary source, as the outfit is probably long out of business.
Charlie Self "The test and the use of man's education is that he finds pleasure in the exercise of his mind." Jacques Barzun
Sorry to have emailed this. How about this.
I think this may be what you are looking for.... "I think".. A similar Email address you mentioned is listed here. Is it related to Steam engines?
... Wood-Met Services 3314 West Shoff Cir Peoria, Illinois 61604 Tele: snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net Products: plans for machines, attachments, hand tools for wood ..
http://www.steamingpriest.com/supplier/tools.html or maybe
http://www.steamingpriest.com