Wood magazines Idea Shop #3 Size question

Hi,

Last summer, I built the work bench described in from Wood magazines shop #3. I ran out of time and was not able to mount the false front to the five drawer cabinet.

Well, now I cannot find my copy of the magazine and my library does not have that issue.

I really would like to not back order the mag to find out the correct sizes for the false fronts.

Would someone mind opening their copy of the magazine and tell me what the sizes of the false front are?

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
acolic