Wood Magazine Cumulative Index

I can't seem to find a cumulative index of Wood Magazine articles. They used to have one on their website, but I can't seem to find it now.
Can anyone steer me in the right direction?
Their Searchable Index is at: http://www.woodmagazine.com/default.sph/wood_index.class?FNC=Start__Astart_h tml This may be helpful also: http://rickswoodshopcreations.com/Index/Online_Magazine_Index.asp
DexAZ