Wood ladders

I found this on another newsgroup and thought it would be of interest here

It has to do with wooden ladders and fire departments. I suppose that might be of concern to homeowners. I thought it was pretty cool. :-)

Ed Pawlowski

Excellent piece. Thanks for sharing!

Reply to
Dddudley

One thing the video failed to mention is why it is better than aluminum or steel.

Metals lose their strength quickly when heated. Wood doesn't. It will remain strong until it is burned heavily thru.

That was a good piece. > >> I found this on another newsgroup and thought it would be of interest >> here >> >>

Reply to
tiredofspam

house. They were so heavy to handle that I eventually got rid of them. Now I'm feeling lousy about the decision.

Reply to
Warbler