Wood ID help

Greetings All, Is anyone able to ID the wood species in the Minwax ad out of Workbench mag 10/05? It's a full page ad, but the page # is missing and I don't have the remainder of the magazine. I really like the way the ceiling looks and would like to replicate it. Granted, it could be one of several different species and just stained (after all, it IS a Minwax ad). I guess I could try to contact Minwax directly, but it seems like a long shot..... TIA, Mark

IMG_3353 green tint IMG_3355 white IMG_3356 red tint I'm leaning toward freshly split hickory, could you post a pic of the bark still on a piece, in a.b.p.w ?