Wood Hardness

I went to local saw mill today, found following lumber. I am not sure about the hardness of the lumber, can any one give me some info on hardness or guide me to information source.

Sycamore Magnolia Florida Maple Spanish Mahogany

Thanks

Try doing a "Google" search for "Janka hardness chart". The charts I've found aren't complete so you'll have to check a number of different ones to cover the species mentioned.

Nova

figures for wood.

Also a lot of other good stuff.

Reply to