Wood Hardness

I went to local saw mill today, found following lumber. I am not sure about the hardness of the lumber, can any one give me some info on hardness or guide me to information source.
Sycamore Magnolia Florida Maple Spanish Mahogany
Thanks
J wrote:

Try doing a "Google" search for "Janka hardness chart". The charts I've found aren't complete so you'll have to check a number of different ones to cover the species mentioned.
http://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/TMU/publications.htm
Engineering figures for wood.
Also a lot of other good stuff.