Wood Grain Filler

In the past, I've used Enduro water base transparent grain filler in my projects with good success. This was made by a company called Compliant Spray Systems. Since they've now merged with General Finishes, I've had a lot of trouble trying to obtain this product. Does anyone have a comparable product that they like? Has anyone used Crystal Lac? I prefer water based fillers for the drying time.
On Aug 25, 8:36 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

enduro did not make this product. they had it made by someone else and rebranded it. I don't know who did make it, but it may be out there somewhere under a different label.