Wood Gloat

Page 5 of 6
Sat, Jan 29, 2005, 4:12am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@telus.net (RobStokes) advises: Jamie, just tell JOAT to pull his damned tongue out of his cheek, to get off his butt and to welcome you to the rec... <snip>
Hey, I didn't unwelcome her/him. And, seriously Rob, you seriously suck.
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown
Fri, Jan 28, 2005, 9:10pm snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Jaime) states: I will consider that after I read the FAQ for this newsgroup. If there is one could someone point me in that direction please. Thanks.
Well, I see no one else bothered, so here. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22rec.woodworking+FAQ%22
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown
Rob Stokes wrote:

Linda Lovelace had nothing on you. <G>
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

And even worse, those are Canadian $, aren't they?
Major suckage!
Patriarch
Ayup!
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Patriarch" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcast.dot.net> wrote in message
Rob Stokes wrote:

Maybe the vacuum your suckage has created will draw some of that cold ass air back into Kanukistan where it belongs.
YOU SUCK!
Sorry, that was the obligatory response.
You ARE going to resticker/restack that pile, right?
You do have other wood available. Even curly maple could get boring on the 20th piece. Or maybe not.
Let's see, resaw to 1/16th inch, 30 pieces per plank x 1000 = 30,000! You could do ALL the walls and ceiling in your house and have plenty left over!
YOU REALLY, REALLY SUCK!
charlie b
That pile has to do until Sunday. That's when we get together and distribute it...where it will be taken to several homes, stickered and drooled on.. :)
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"charlie b" < snipped-for-privacy@accesscom.com> wrote in message
Sat, Jan 29, 2005, 4:07am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@telus.net (RobStokes) declares: That pile has to do until Sunday. That's when we get together and distribute it...where it will be taken to several homes, stickered and drooled on.. :)
Well, great Rob, the Woodworking Gods had thought you had forgotten them; but, I assurred them you'd come thru. Let me know when you're prepared to ship their fair share, and I'll provide the address.
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown
J T wrote:

What, you're not going to insist that he include six nubile virgins as additional offerings? You must be getting old. Um. The woodworking gods must be getting old.
Sat, Jan 29, 2005, 1:50pm snipped-for-privacy@users.sourceforge.net (Silvan) exclaims: What, you're not going to insist that he include six nubile virgins as additional offerings? You must be getting old. Um. The woodworking gods must be getting old.
Come now, they're not greedy, it's either one, or the other, not both.
Besides, four is the optimum number, not six. One would pick on you. Two would fight. Three, two would gang up on one. Four, they share the work, and peace reigns.
Anyway, it's only a small temple, so just one slightly used virgin will do them fine as a sacrifice.
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown
After a couple of weekends cutting, milling (Alaskan chain saw mill) and 8

You did a better job than Monica L.! Congrats! Tom
Rob Stokes wrote:

With that kind of suckage, you could turn Winnepeg into a seaport in a half hour.
That said, let's talk about paint.     mahalo,     jo4hn
I hate you!

Nice score. SH - The "and yes, you suck" woodworker

specifically, absolutely, doubtlessly, positively, unequivocally, unquestionably...
...Suck.
nice score.
JC

Thou suckest!
Verily, yea verily.....to your innermost core you sucketh!

Thou sucketh big time!
Vic

Nine quarter is garbage. Good wood comes in 4/4, 8/4, 12/4.
Your maple is too big for 8 and too small for 12. I'll be glad to haul it off to make more room for your good stuff.
All I require is some microbrew, and some help loading. Don't worry, we'll have that crap out of there in no time.
BTW. you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. <G>
Barry