wood gloat

A fellow in our local guild is moving and is selling several hundred feet EACH of cypress, cedar, cherry, black walnut and oak. Price is $1.50 rough or $2.00 planed per running foot, regardless of species. I missed out on the cherry, but picked up a load of black walnut and cypress.
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:02:08 -0600, "bob"

ok.. you suck... lol