wood gloat...

Page 2 of 2
That would be Milwaukee. I've seen Lea & Perrins worcestershire sauce, but no HP. I also didn't recognize any of the other brands, like Daddies.
The only steak sauce I know of around here is A1, which is made my Heinz, who coincidentally also make the worcestershire sauce we have in the fridge.

On 5 Feb 2004 06:33:18 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@execpc.com (BIG JOE) scribbled:

A little more than regional. It's your region that is deprived.
http://www.hpfoods.com/about/index.html
Luigi Who likes HP on his chips (fries, Keith) instead of mayo or vinegar.
Note the new email address. Please adjust your krillfiles (tmAD) accordingly Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

HP on chips is great, but mayo?
Gak.
djb
--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:48:22 -0600, Dave Balderstone

mayonaisse is such a greasy, slimy white people food.... I can't imagine putting it on something that is already fried....
Mayo on fries is much better than catsup. You have to basically like mayo or you will never understand.
p.s. Try some mayo mixed into your black eyed peas.
Bridger wrote:

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:48:22 -0600, Dave Balderstone

Well, that's what the Belgians (who invented them) use, as do their French & Dutch neighbours. Try it. It's actually pretty good. I still like HP better, though.
Luigi Note the new email address. Please adjust your krillfiles (tmAD) accordingly Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address