Wood Forming

Page 2 of 2

Check, check, and check. All essential tools for me when doing finish carpentry, and the chisels get used quite a lot for rough framing as well when cuting an inside corner.

For a tool box? Make one- buying them is for mechanics. If you run out of space and need something quick, just get a bucket boss until you can make another one.

I like the four in hand rasp, myself- you've got a curved and flat rasp, and a curved and flat finer file all on the same tool. Fits nicely in a back pocket or apron as well.

No reason to have to choose one or the other, IMO. Sometimes handtools just work better for some things.