Wood For Free - SE sWisconsin

Actually it's a bunch of moldings left over from past jobs.
There is a little of this and a little of that. Most of it averages 6'-7' long. Some pieces are 8'.
Walnut, maple, cherry and some poplar.
Pick up only. I'm located in the Milwaukee burbs.
Send me a private e-mail if interested.
UA100 snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com
Dave Hinz, ping me on the private side with a usable e-mail address I can reply to.
Thanks.
UA100