wood floor

Just finished putting in a quartersawn pine wood floor. Scraped by hand instead of sanded. Looks pretty good with two coats of Tried and True (varnish version) on it but needs more protection.
I would like to keep the treatment reasonably nontoxic. The Tried and True is good but I'm not getting the build I'd like.
I tried melting an equal part carnauba flakes into the tried and true beeswax version but it is pretty rough to deal with.
Is there a way to put down the carnauba wax flakes without using a solvent? I'm thinking of sticking with the oil/wax flakes mixture but using a floor polisher.
Any advice appreciated.
Tom