Wood dust causes brain damage!

To discover if you have been affected, sit in a comfortable chair, raise your right foot and make clockwise circles with it.
While making clockwise circles in the air with your right foot, draw a large number '6' in the air in front of you with your right hand.
If your right foot is now making counter-clockwise circles you have been affected.
The condition is irreversible.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Sounds like you've already been affected Morris. Only wood dust brain damage would account for this particular test. :)
Upscale wrote:

Worse - it's terminal. The mortality rate is expected to reach 100%. Other symptoms are degradation of vision, forgetfulness, increasing stiffness of the joints, and increasing impatience with stupidity.
;)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

I forget, what was the test again? I can't seem to see the original post and my fingers are too stiff to google it. Or is that a stupid question?
jc
wrote in message

been
damage
Looks like I'm a goner.

Morris Dovey wrote:

There was something else that I used to enjoy. Seems like it involved getting a bit frisky with the missus. And then we got all ... involved? somehow. And then... but I forget. Dang.
    gloom,     jo4hn
wrote in message

I have all those problems. Allways wondered what caused it. WW
wrote in message

It isn't Morris alone. The first time in your life you picked up a piece of sandpaper you are on your way to brain loss. I know because I have done tons of sanding in my lifetime. I know because I have done tons of sanding in my lifetime. I think I said that already!
Not really.
It's a design defect in the motor control circuit.
(Which is not to say that wood dust can't hurt you!)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

It actually affects the optic nerve, right where the it meets behind the eyes, and usually in the form of an Arterial Venous Malformation, a knotted mass of blood vessels. I had to have mine removed surgically [in 2004].
Dave in Houston

A friend of mine insists that exactly the opposite occurs. Mind you, he lives in Australia.

I can do it, so I'm not effected. But I'm a drummer, so maybe I need another test. Or maybe that is the proof.
--

-MIKE-

I can do it too, but I'm not the regular drummer.
Robatoy wrote:

"You can't really dust for vomit."
--

-MIKE-

-MIKE- wrote:

Stumpy Pete, is that you?
which way is clockwise?

Which hemisphere are you in?
On 2/20/2009 7:53 AM Morris Dovey mumbled something about the following:

Wow, I'm not affected. Guess I need to go make more dust.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS #154