Wood dust causes brain damage!

To discover if you have been affected, sit in a comfortable chair, raise your right foot and make clockwise circles with it.

While making clockwise circles in the air with your right foot, draw a large number '6' in the air in front of you with your right hand.

If your right foot is now making counter-clockwise circles you have been affected.

The condition is irreversible.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Sounds like you've already been affected Morris. Only wood dust brain damage would account for this particular test. :)

Reply to
Upscale

Not really.

It's a design defect in the motor control circuit.

(Which is not to say that wood dust can't hurt you!)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

It actually affects the optic nerve, right where the it meets behind the eyes, and usually in the form of an Arterial Venous Malformation, a knotted mass of blood vessels. I had to have mine removed surgically [in 2004].

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave in Houston

Worse - it's terminal. The mortality rate is expected to reach 100%. Other symptoms are degradation of vision, forgetfulness, increasing stiffness of the joints, and increasing impatience with stupidity.

;)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

and my fingers are too stiff to google it. Or is that a stupid question?

jc

Reply to
Joe

Mind you, he lives in Australia.

Reply to
Robatoy

Looks like I'm a goner.

Reply to
Ulysses

I can do it, so I'm not effected. But I'm a drummer, so maybe I need another test. Or maybe that is the proof.

Reply to
-MIKE-

I can do it too, but I'm not the regular drummer.

Reply to
Robatoy

"You can't really dust for vomit."

Reply to
-MIKE-

which way is clockwise?

Reply to
Bored Borg

Which hemisphere are you in?

Reply to
Robatoy

Stumpy Pete, is that you?

Reply to
B A R R Y

There was something else that I used to enjoy. Seems like it involved getting a bit frisky with the missus. And then we got all ... involved? somehow. And then... but I forget. Dang.

gloom, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

It isn't Morris alone. The first time in your life you picked up a piece of sandpaper you are on your way to brain loss. I know because I have done tons of sanding in my lifetime. I know because I have done tons of sanding in my lifetime. I think I said that already!

Reply to
Frank Arthur

On 2/20/2009 7:53 AM Morris Dovey mumbled something about the following:

Wow, I'm not affected. Guess I need to go make more dust.

Reply to
Odinn