Wood Carving newsgroups?

I've been requested by a friend to point him to wood carving newsgroups. Not being a wood carver myself, I'm having difficulty finding something suitable for him to read.
Can some recommend such a group that isn't entirely overrun with trolls?
Thanks
Dave wrote:

My newsguy newsgroup directory didn't turn up anything active.
I typed "wood working forum" into Google and found this:
http://www.woodcarvingillustrated.com/forum /
Someone there ought to have the answer to your question. Hope this helps.
Bill
On 7/18/2011 2:01 PM, Bill wrote:

Dave,
I am a woodcarver and belong to the Woodcarving Illustrated Forum: it is an excellent place to exchange info on woodcarving.
Neil <http://www.tristatecarvers.com/
On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:27:14 -0400, Rita and Neil Ward

Thanks Bill, Rita and Neil. Appreciate it.