Wood carving machine

I am considering buying a wood carving machine/duplicator.
I'd like to know more. Any good links and info?
I would create the ornaments and relief using a 3d program and have the carver make them.
John (in snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com) said:
| I am considering buying a wood carving machine/duplicator. | | I'd like to know more. Any good links and info? | | I would create the ornaments and relief using a 3d program and have | the carver make them.
A web search on 'CNC router' and/or 'CNC woodworking' would provide a lot of links and info. If you browse through the "of interest to visitors" part of my web site, you can find photos of both purchased and shop-built CNC routers.