WOOD

I am looking to buy a few 16 inch or wider 10 feet long 3/4 thick pine boards. If any body knows where I can get them please let me know. Thanks

Reply to
lance

lance wrote in news:2e59cd13-d3c0-4dcd-b312- snipped-for-privacy@b32g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

One piece? Good luck.

Menards has panels made of 3/4" pine. They're not plywood, but individual strips glued together. Strong and fairly lightweight. 10', though, might be a special order.

Most of us would either make them ourselves, or try to find a piece of plywood to fit. It really depends on your intended use.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

If pine grows in your part of the world, look for sawyers in your local yellowpages, or the online equivalent. Also hardwood lumber outlets (not lumber yards per se or home centers often carry very wide boards, including softwoods.

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt

I would start looking at a yard that specializes in reclaimed old SYP.

Reply to
Leon

Google is your friend

Internet sites which have White Pine or SYP

Steve Wall Lumber (10 " or width and up to 16 feet) Groff & Groff (have up to 22" width)

There probably lots of others, but, since I don't want pine, I quite looking after these two places.

Jim

Reply to
Jim